Fire Station 101 is pleased to be nominated as a host for the Advance Queensland Hot DesQ program.
Hot DesQ funds you to be based in Queensland
As a Hot DesQ host, Fire Station 101 can support startups looking to be based out of Queensland, Australia for a minimum of six months to grow their venture. As well as receiving funding of up to $100,000 (AUD), Hot DesQ participants will also be embedded within an established startup community, and be provided with free co-working space for 6 months, access to mentors, and support to achieve Hot DesQ Network points.
The program is available to those outside of Queensland who are:
- Emerging entrepreneurs and startups;
- Aussie expatriates; and
- Established startups looking to expand into Asia-Pacific
You can read more about the Hot DesQ program here: http://www.hotdesq.com.au/faq
Fire Station 101 as your Hot DesQ host
With funding of up to $100K available, Fire Station 101 is the perfect community for your big ideas. Fire Station 101 is the right place at the right time. We bring together an inspiring workplace, state-of-the-art digital infrastructure and a dynamic community of like-minded entrepreneurs all focused on one thing: the entrepreneur’s success.
Ipswich is a city in evolution:
- Conveniently located close to all major business districts, airports, seaports, and arterials in South East Queensland with the state’s capital city of Brisbane just 30 minutes away
- With a current population of 190,000 it’s predicted that the city could reach 435,000 people by 2031, making it Queensland’s fastest growing city
- Home to Queensland’s biggest events including the Winternationals, Ipswich V8 Super Sprint and CMC Rocks Qld
- Strongly connected Defence industry with Australia’s largest RAAF base
- A place where lifestyle matters, with an abundance of natural areas, boundless adrenaline pumping adventure and palatable choice of local cafes and restaurants to explore
Successful startups will receive funding through Advance Queensland and be provided with free co-working space, mentoring, business advice, unprecedented access to the city’s Council, and an expansive network of support services for six months at Fire Station 101.
Contact us to learn more about how Fire Station 101 can support your startup in Queensland!