Join us at Fire Station 101 where entrepreneur, investor, and ‘Shark’ Steve Baxter will share his story and give an information session focussed on getting your startup to go global!
Registration for this event via Eventbrite HERE is essential to secure your place
WE WILL COVER:
• Guest Speaker Steve Baxter shares his amazing founder story
• Information on our upcoming RCL Accelerator with Telstra’s muru-D – BNE3
• Information on our upcoming international missions with Startup Catalyst
• Alumni Experience from both program from MaxwellMRI
• Q & A for Steve and Alumni
• General networking over food and beverages
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those who want to hear from Entrepreneur, investor, and ‘Shark’ Steve Baxter!
Tech Startups with huge ambitions of going global
Those who are applying, or thinking about applying, for the third round of RCL Accelerator program OR Startup Catalyst Missions.
RCL ACCELERATOR PROGRAM, powered by muru-D, is in its 3rd year and on the hunt for its next intake. For the 2017 cohort, we are looking for up to 12 tech startups to join a 6-month program with $60,000 of seed funding, free co-working space, mentoring, workshops, and masterclasses.
In the lead up to the accelerator, we are conducting a regional roadshow across the state. Applications for the accelerator open on August 3 and close on September 8. To apply and find out more, please visit: accelerator.rivercitylabs.net
STARTUP CATALYST conducts international missions to Silicon Valley, Europe, Israel and Asia for students, entrepreneurs, startups, investors, corporates, and innovation leaders. Full details of our missions are available via www.startupcatalyst.com.au.