- This event has passed.
SEO Practical Tips & Hands-on Workshop
December 7, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us at Fire Station 101 to participate in our SEO workshop. This is a practical event so please remember to bring along your laptop.
As a workshop participant, you’ll learn the power of SEO in our hands-on approach to search engine optimization training. You will work on your own websites, with expert step-by-step guidance. With the instructor helping you along, you’ll learn exactly what it takes to beat your competition.
● The mechanics of how the Google search engine works
● Planning and setting up your website to help your customers find you on Google
● The importance of backlinks
● Course notes provided
● Limited to 12 attendees so we can personalise the content for each attendee
What to bring with you:
– Please bring your laptop (free wifi available)
– Log-in details to your website
Tailored for those at the beginner level in website planning.
Expert Guidance From
Chris is the CEO of HoloSpace, a tech wizard who uses the latest in technology including holographic displays to push the boundaries of what is possible in promotional software. Chris’s background in computer science has influenced HoloSpace to develop content that enables customers to learn about and engage with brands in innovative new ways.
Gabi de Groen
With a degree in design from Massey University, Gabi is the “Chief Beautification Officer” of the HoloSpace team. She manages the graphic design for all visual elements of the business, along with UX/UI design for all interactive software.