Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Coder Connect: A fireside chat about Codebots

October 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Join us as we hear Codebots leaders Rosie and Tiah share about the new platform developed by programmers to make programming easier for programmers.

Also, share what you are working on and hear from others in the community share about their projects.

Pizza and drinks provided. See you there!

About Codebots

Codebots is on a mission to help humans team up with code-writing bots to design, build and launch awesome software to the cloud. Codebots is a Brisbane-based technology startup taking on the global giants to cement themselves as a major player in the billion dollar low-code industry. On the platform, 92% (on average) of the software’s code is written by a bot and the remaining 8% is completed by a human. Collaborating with a codebot means quicker software delivery times, higher quality applications but most importantly, the team spends less time coding and more time creating.

The company began with the simple question: “What if creating software didn’t have to be so hard?” On his quest to find an answer, founder Eban Escott’s research lead to the creation of the patent-pending technology that underpins the platform. Not willing to buy into the ‘Silicon Valley or bust’ concept, Eban kept the team local, believing that a world-class product doesn’t have geographic barriers. Four years, one PhD and 35 employees later, Codebots is preparing for launch!

The idea of coding is enough to frighten and overwhelm the average person. But that’s the beauty of Codebots, you don’t need to have an IT degree to use Codebots. Whether you’re a project manager, designer or software engineer, everyone has a role to play on the platform. Prior to public launch, Codebots is being put through its paces by internal development teams using feedback loops to iterate and improve the platform experience.

The Codebots platform is being trialled by software development house, WorkingMouse and has supercharged over 20 real-world software projects to date. Innovation hubs such as Creative Enterprise Australia are teaming up with the Codebots to power the product development of their accelerator teams. Tech this good deserves a global audience, and it’s almost ready to be shared with the world. The beta version will be released late 2017 with the public launch scheduled for early 2018.

Can’t wait that long? Eager tech enthusiasts can sign up for early access at codebots.com.

Register

Details

Date:
October 12
Time:
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Venue

Fire Station 101
101 Limestone Street
Ipswich, Queensland 4305 Australia
+ Google Map
Phone:
0427 766 659
Website:
http://firestation101.com.au/