- This event has passed.
Avoiding the Founder’s Trap
January 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It doesn’t matter how successful a company becomes, the majority don’t last over the long term. 99% of companies will be closed before they reach 10 years old
• So why do most companies not survive long term?
• Why does every year seem to get a little bit harder?
• What can you do to make your company thrive into the future and generate significant wealth, without the risk of it faltering one day like so many others?
Our presenter, Don McKenzie shares real-life business case studies along with tools you can apply to your own businesses to learn from his experiences. He doesn’t just talk about successes but uses his failures to illustrate concepts that have immediate takeaway value irrelevant to your business experience.
• Building companies across 4 countries in a range of industries including floating on the ASX
• A $750,000 acquisition turning into nearly $55M in under 7-years
• Acquisition of a $45M company that had to be placed into liquidation 2-years later
Don highlights the common ingredients to both these successes and failures and their relevance to every business or organisation irrelevant of size. His personal experiences combined with globally recognised content will give you practical ideas which can be applied with immediate effect for any business.